Friday, October 06, 2006

Well I did go for a walk yesterday. It was a bit brisk outside. If you are sitting in an electric wheelchair you don't generate any heat. However, I enjoyed it. Saw a lot of airplanes overhead heading towards Midway Airport. I also saw a number of people out walking their dogs. I didn't see my neighbor Bill who lives one block over. He and I have a shared passion for gardening. He still gardens, however I can't for a number of reasons. We can't because of the associations rules and I don't have the energy. I also enjoy talking to him because he grew up in the same town as my grandfather and father and I have lived in this area for over 35 years. So we often talk about shared experiences.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Sounds thoroughly enjoyable...

Friday, October 6, 2006 at 12:59:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home