Saturday, October 07, 2006

Well no walk yesterday. My wife worked from 1:00 to 7:00 PM. The drywall company came in the early afternoon to remove the drywall in the basement so they can find the leak in the wall. The cement company comes Monday to repair the leak. By the time everyone had left, I was too tired to do anything except sit in my chair.

Also late yesterday morning our oldest son let us know that our daughter in-law has been suffering from a migraine since this past Wednesday. He has to be out of town this weekend so my wife just left to go to Wisconsin to help our daughter in-law by taking care of our grandson this weekend. Of course this leaves me at home alone. So late this afternoon a friend of ours is coming over to clean my Trach. Currently my wife plans on coming home Sunday.

I haven't yet figured out how I am getting to church tomorrow. I think I will call a neighbor down the block and see if they will drive me to church. I call our youngest son and he is coming after his church to make lunch. I am hoping that he will make his famous hand made hamburgers because he makes great hamburgers. We will see what he decides to do. Tonight I just have to heat up leftovers.

Sure gets difficult when you are wheelchair bound and no one is home to help.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Does K still have a lot of migraines? Or is it much more infrequent?

I wish I lived closer I would bring the girls over and where you out good! ;)and make something yummy...

Have a good Sunday. I hope you can make it to church.

M

Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 6:04:00 AM PDT  
Blogger UP said...

I really don't know if she has a lot of migraines or not. She is good at telling when they are starting and takes steps to stop them before they get too bad. However, every once and a while that doesn't work.

I am not going to make it to church today because there are too many things to do by myself. So I do things in steps with a lot of rest steps between activities. I works but takes a much longer time than when P is here. I have learned not to push and tire myself out. It seems once I have tired myself out it is taking longer and longer to recuperate.

Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 6:28:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home