Thursday, October 12, 2006

I don't feel good. My knees, hips, and elbow really hurt. My feet, calves, thighs, forearms, and hands burn and tingle. If that isn't enough I have muscle fasciculation in my calves today. Not pleasant.

I wonder if it is caused by the changing weather or because we met with Pastor P. and his wife for brunch. This past July Pastor P. was basically fired by the church we used to attend. They have been taking some time to recover and to decide what is next. We had a good time with them. However, after two hours I was exhausted and ready to go home.

Tomorrow our family will be meeting at the Kalahari Resort in the Wisconsin Dells. I hope that I start feeling better. I know I will be tired after the trip. These trips always tire me out because when traveling I flop over when the van turns corners or changes lanes. For the first time we will be using a Gate belt to help reduce this flopping over. I am interested in knowing if this also helps with the tiredness. Tired or not I am looking forward to this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

have fun - I know this is too late but have fun...

ugh - church stuff can be so ugly...Tim and I've dealt with it in two churches since we've been here...it is so sad...heartbreaking really

Friday, October 13, 2006 at 12:55:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home