Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I am depressed today. Yesterday P. gave me a shower, made two bushel of apples into apple sauce, made supper, and after supper went to the gym, after all that did the grocery shopping. After she came home, she put all the groceries away and cleaned my Trach.

For some reason it really bothered me that I wasn't able to help P. with some of her day. In fact not only couldn't I help, I was a large part of the problem. It amazes me that P. doesn't complain more. However, if the roles were reversed, I would do the same for her. That must be the definition of love between two people. The selfless uncomplaining giving of one to the other.

Well at least I will be able to help some today. I have to make a bacon/tomato pizza for supper. It is easy to make. Micro the bacon, thinly slice the tomatoes and place on the pizza crust, crumble the bacon on top, sprinkle with cheese, and bake.

Also I just received a phone call from some friends who want to come over for a visit. I really enjoy visiting with these two old guys. We always find something to talk about even though they are the age my father would be.

Well enough of this ramble. Time to work on our family website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home