Thursday, March 08, 2007

Making bread, fixing the wheelchair

Well the wheelchair is repaired. It took the service man about 1 1/2 hours to replace everything. I am glad that the chair is back in good order because it might be warm enough next week for a road trip around the neighborhood.

It was time for lunch when the service man left. After my soup and piece of fruit, I had to finish making the sourdough bread. What an adventure. First as I was scraping down the sided of the mixer bowl I dropped the scraper in. It started going round and round in the bowl. After I fished the scraper out and restarted the mixer, I managed to spill flour on the floor. So as I was adding the last bit of flour, I slipped on the flour on the floor and dumped more flour then needed into the mixer bowl, all over the counter, and on the floor. Now because I added too much flour to the bread dough it was way to dry and wasn't coming together. So I add a little more milk.

As I write this the bread is in a bowl doing the first rise. I hope this turns out OK.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

You spell like my dad

not scrapper and scrapping

scraper and scraping!!

:)

Thursday, March 8, 2007 at 1:59:00 PM PST  
Blogger UP said...

What?

Friday, March 9, 2007 at 4:26:00 AM PST  
Blogger Melissa said...

ask p

Friday, March 9, 2007 at 12:49:00 PM PST  
Blogger UP said...

If you look they are scraper and scraping.

Saturday, March 10, 2007 at 10:27:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home