Thursday, April 19, 2007

More on New Thoughts

I think that if one has a firm understanding of why and who they are and an understanding of their Spirituality and of the influences that helped form who they are. Then they should be able to examine new thoughts, and be exposed to new ideas without fear of being "Contaminated", "Changed", or "Influenced."

In my opinion once a person has gone through this experience, they will have a better idea of why they are who they are. I like to think that I am not afraid of new ideas. I find that being exposed to other ideas causes me to articulate my thoughts about them. Going through this process causes me to better understand who I am. Also going through this process causes me to better understand the world around me.

3 Comments:

Blogger smilnsigh said...

I'm glad to see another entry here. I was *afraid* to come back. For fear I'd blathered on so, last time, that you'd be put off posting. ,-)

Well, that and, I've not been reading blogs for a few days.

But anyway, I will now stop typing here. :-) In case you think another on-and-on-and-on comment is coming. :-)

Mari-Nanci

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 12:14:00 PM PDT  
Blogger smilnsigh said...

You too remember the old days.... Like you mentioned in my blog entry on Wash Days. :-) Oh your poor mom with 7 kids to wash for! Wow!

Ahhh yes, children of today don't remember life, without a present day washing machine. And without a dryer even. :-) Heavens, I didn't have a dryer when first married. Nor with first child and diapers. Eeek! :-) Tell that to the "Pampers Generation"! ,-)

Mari-Nanci

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 7:19:00 PM PDT  
Blogger smilnsigh said...

It's been a week now, since you posted. Hint. Hint. Hint. :-)

Mari-Nanci

Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 4:19:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home