Monday, April 16, 2007

It's been a while...

My how time has a way of getting away from you. I released this morning that I haven't posted in my Blog for almost a month. So what have I been up to?

Because the weather has been somewhat more spring like, I've been going with P. when she goes shopping. We've made a couple of trips to Sam's Club. I like going to Sam's Club because they have such nice wide aisles. And I just enjoy watching the people and see all the many different items they have for sale. Not that I purchase all that much while I am there. Well maybe I do place a couple of items in the cart as P. and I go along. I am a sucker for the meat section. I enjoy have the family home helping with the smoker (check my post of March 12, 2007). Of course my family would also tell you that I am always wanting to purchase coffee creamer and bread flour. Well after all they come in such nice large amounts. Also they can be stored for a long time and I enjoy teasing the family about needing so much.

I discovered something I didn't know last week. Because we subscribe to Netflex movies, I can watch a certain amount of movies on my computer at no extra cost. Wow what a deal. Now you might be thinking what a waste of time. However, I find that I need things to occupy my time. If a person gets bored that is when they tend to get into trouble. Now if you read this Blog on a regular basis, you know that I have a routine that I stick to. However, it is in the afternoon that I tend to get bored. After all you can only watch so many TV reruns. So now I can add watching a movie. Also I don't have to rely on someone else to go and pick up the movie for me.

Well I hear others moving around in the house so I am going to post this and see what they are doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home