Sunday, July 22, 2007

More set backs

This morning after I was finished with the IV of Primaxin I developed a red itchy area close to the IV sight. A couple minutes later I noticed red bumps on my legs and Pam noticed more bumps on my back. We called the Home Health Nurse who came out and called the doctor's office. Of course this is Sunday so the Home Health Nurse talked to the on call doctor who isn't my doctor. The on call doctor said to stop the Primaxin and to call my normal doctor tomorrow at 1:00 PM when she get to her office.

I hope this delay doesn't give the Pseudomonas the opportunity to start getting worse. So we wait until tomorrow to see what the doctor wants to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

I do hope you are feeling better, and that you received care before it got worse?

Sunday, July 22, 2007 at 10:20:00 PM PDT  
Blogger smilnsigh said...

This was posted on the 22nd. I do so hope that all is well. I think I'll try contacting 'ME.'

Mari-Nanci

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 at 2:35:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home