Monday, July 16, 2007

Sore Throat

I woke up with a sore throat yesterday morning and still have it today. Yesterday I spent most of the day in bed hoping to get a jump on this sore throat. However, I don't think it helped much because I woke up a couple times during the night because of my sore throat. So I would drink some water and get another cough drop. I finally gave up the battle of sleep at 4:30 and finished the book I was reading Shadow Family by Miyabe Miyuki.

So I guess today will be a day of doing nothing and trying to behave. I sure don't want this sore throat to become another lung infection. The last one I had sent me to the hospital and the one before that took me 18 months with a lot of IV antibiotics taken at home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Britt-Arnhild said...

I hope you are fine again from your cold.

Monday, July 16, 2007 at 2:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger smilnsigh said...

Lots of good wishes coming your way, to kick this sore throat early.

Hope it's a little better, by today.

Mari-Nanci

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 8:21:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Melissa said...

Gee thanks! I've got a cold now...sore throat and everything...I am sure one of the girls gave it to both of us.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 2:56:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home