Sunday, November 12, 2006

Lunch visit, and baking cookies

Yesterday we went to a friend for lunch. She built a new house and we finally found a time when we could get there. It is a beautiful house. It is out in the country on an acreage with a small pond in the back yard.

After a light lunch our friend visited with P. and her oldest daughter and I made caramel Chocolate bars. They were so good that I am trying to get the recipe. However, as usual I talked so much that after three hours, I almost collapsed and ended up on her couch for a hour long nap.

So after being so busy yesterday, it was church this morning, and after church lunch with a friend whose husband is down south working on Katrina damaged home for three weeks. Then later this afternoon we have Bible study in our house.

I think I will be exhausted tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home