Monday, October 23, 2006

The Day After

Wow what a busy fun weekend. We had between 5 - 11 people staying here over the weekend. However, it went well. The were all great fun to have. J. did well running the Chicago Marathon. His time was 3:18:02. Not bad for a first time.

On Saturday my brother in-law, son K. and I went to Grant Park IL to visit my cousin. K. wanted to talk to him about his offer of a job when K. returns from his mission trip to Costa Rica. We had a great time my cousins. They have a huge operation, I think they have over 10 acres of green houses. When we returned home, P. and my sister in-law had prepared a huge spaghetti supper. However, I think they prepared more then was needed because we are having spaghetti for supper tonight.

Anyway everyone was up and out of here by 5:45 Sunday morning. They all went down town Chicago to watch J. run. P. returned at 4 PM and we had a Bible Study here from 5 - 7. She said it was a lot of walking and lots of people. However, they managed to see J. a couple of times. She did say that it was more walking then she was used to.

I was the person who stayed home and kept checking the web site to tell them where J. was and how fast he was running. This information helped them know where to go next in order to cheer J. on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

sounds like a fun weekend...

Monday, October 23, 2006 at 1:17:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Pommer said...

to much spaghetti...psh, you can never have to much spaghetti ;)

Monday, October 23, 2006 at 4:40:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home