Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Made it back home

After spending the last 1 1/2 days in the hospital while they figured out which drug I am not allergic to, I am once again back home. For some reason they couldn't get a PICC started yesterday. So yesterday afternoon I had a Groshong CV Catheter installed instead. Pam had a work dinner to attend so Kurt came and brought me home around 7:00 last evening. This morning the Home Health nurse is coming to start the new IV's.

It was an interesting couple of days. I've met a lot of new people to talk to. However, I am GLAD to be back home again. Hopefully I have not picked up any super drug resistant hospital germs during my brief hospital stay. That was one of the main reasons they wanted to send me home so quickly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Britt-Arnhild said...

Hi Tippy.
Welcome back home. I am inpressed by the positive throughts streaming from your site. You really meet some challenges on your roes, don't you.....

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 at 11:28:00 PM PDT  
Blogger smilnsigh said...

So glad to find an entry here.

Mari-Nanci

Thursday, July 26, 2007 at 3:31:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home