Friday, September 14, 2007

Up and MyTippy

Yesterday Sabine left a comment on my Blog asking what UP stands for. Well to answer your question UP is the way I sign all my emails to my nieces and nephews. It stands for Uncle P.

She also asked about my Blogs name MyTippy. When we lived in western Kansas we adopted a stray dog. We had that dog for ten years and all nine of us loved him. Even ME of Those Northern Skies has had her photo taken with Tippy.

Because we all loved Tippy and because I have a lot of good memories of that time in my live I decided to name my Blog MyTippy.

Now I thought I had more photos of Tippy but I can not find them. Oh well you might not want to look at them. However here is one more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Britt-Arnhild said...

Your Tippy looks like he/she (?) was a cuite.

Now when I know what UP stands for I love it :-)

Friday, September 14, 2007 at 9:51:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Melissa said...

;) I think Kansas must have a light all its own - there is something there I don't see here. :)

Friday, September 14, 2007 at 2:38:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I can finally rest easy. LOL! Thanks for the explanations. Hey, my "P" is also an "Uncle P".

PS: you and P are both Ps.

OK, I'll stop now!

Friday, September 14, 2007 at 2:46:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no. I forgot to write how cute your Tippy was!

Friday, September 14, 2007 at 2:47:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home