Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Road-Trip

My son J is finished with his two summer college classes. To celebrate we are planning on turning 20 pounds of bottom round into jerky this Saturday. So this morning P and I went on a road-trip to a couple stores. We left at 10 AM and drove to the first store to purchase Hi Mountain's Pepper Blend. After that we went to Sam's Club and purchased a number of other items. I now have enough to make the Jerky Saturday and to make Jerky some other time. I am really looking forward to this weekend. J just told me that he plans on going to the store to pick up steaks, sweet corn, onions, mushrooms and some other things for a good supper Saturday after spending the day making Jerky.

The one thing that surprised me is how tired I am after spending only 1 1/2 hours out of the house. I think that I will finish this now and take a nap before starting the next I.V. antibiotic.

1 Comments:

Blogger smilnsigh said...

I so hope this medicine works well.

And it's nice to have something to look forward to, also. I hope this is a big help, too. Our spirits being up, is always helpful, I think.

Mari-Nanci

Thursday, August 9, 2007 at 8:29:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home