Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Yet another drug

Well the doctor called yesterday afternoon. She had seen the results of my latest culture that showed the infection was still growing. She did tell us that the infection had stopped being sensitive to the Maxipime that I had become allergic to. So last night the Home Health Nurse came and started me on a different drug. I took the first dose last night and just finished the second dose this morning. So far I don't see any allergic reaction. So that is something to be thankful for.


Post a Comment

<< Home