Friday, October 05, 2007

Still busy

It's been a busy week. Monday I had my Groshong CV Catheter removed. I am glad to have it out, one less spot for a possible infection. Tuesday I had a "Hi How Are You" doctor visit. Wednesday I rested up from the first two days of the week. Yesterday was extremely busy. I've been having trouble with my Trach. Air has been blowing past it which can be a problem when using a ventilator and a cuff-less Trach. So yesterday morning when P. got to work she called my pulmonologist and asked whom she wanted me to go see. They said they would call the E.N.T. doctor, the surgeon who installed my Trach, and get me in to see him. They also said to come to the clinic as soon as we could.

Well P. came home from work, we got there at 11:00 they said "To bad, so sad, should have been here at 10:00. Go away come back after lunch at 1:00PM." So we did. Then the Doctor came in the room and said, "To Bad, So Sad, Only one doctor left here, 6 new patients, come back Monday afternoon." So we spent the day going nowhere.

However, we did go out for lunch at a new restaurant which was a nice thing to do.

Today my nephew a college student is in town. He is on fall break and came to visit friends who go to one of the local colleges. Because his friends have class today, he is coming to visit. His mother told me to put him to work, so I have a list of things that need to be done. It seems that there is always something needing to be changed, cleaned, repaired or replaced around here. Hopefully nephew I. can get some of those items removed from the list. I wonder what an uncle and a college student, who haven't seen each other much over the years, will have to say to each other.

Then tonight my sister, brother in-law and their son are coming. They hope to arrive before midnight. Nephew J. is running in the Chicago Marathon Sunday. Tomorrow morning they will go down town Chicago and pick up his race kit. So Sunday he runs and his parents, Aunt P. and cousin K. will cheer him on.

Tomorrow sons J. and K. plan on coming to use the garage. They want to work on their cars getting them cleaned, waxed, and ready for winter. So like I stated in the title, I am "Still Busy".

1 Comments:

Blogger Britt-Arnhild said...

Don't overdo! Never forget to take care of yourself :-)

Tuesday, October 9, 2007 at 11:19:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home