Monday, November 12, 2007

Nice weekend

Saturday evening we had some friends over. We hadn't been out with these friends for a while so it was a lot of fun to sit and visit. Sunday morning was a sleep in morning, getting up in time for the late service at church.

Yesterday afternoon I relaxed, watched some TV and talked to P and K. This morning I am ready and raring to go. Today is Veterans Day and my home aid has the day off so it was a bit rushed here with P getting ready for work and having to help me. But it has all worked out.

I am still on the muscle relaxers but only taking the oxcodone once in the afternoon and at ten at night. My right hip still is a bit tender but MUCH improved and I am not in a fog most of the day. I hope that in a few days all will be back to normal.

In fact I feel so much better I am planning on working on the book my niece and I writing together. We will see how far I get with that today. I can say that I find it a lot of work to write or co-write a book. I can sit and think about all these great ways of saying something, but when the time comes to actually put my thoughts into words, sentences and paragraphs all the flaws show up. With my nieces help I think we can get this book written. I would like it to be good enough so she could get a publisher to publish it.

Anyway this is how I am feeling this morning. I have my spark for living back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Tippy, just popped in to say hi. pleased to see you were able to help with peeling and making the applesauce... Take good care dont over do it ...

Friday, November 23, 2007 at 3:36:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home