Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Made It

I made it to church this past Sunday for the second time this year. Once the flu season was over, I was fighting yet another lung infection so I wasn’t able to get to church. However, I now am free of any infections and the flu season is over, so now is the time to get to church. As you see from reading It Was Approaching a Ten , I didn’t make it that Sunday. So I hoped to make it this past Sunday only to find out that P was going to her niece’s church because her niece’s baby was being baptized and that would be too far and too long for me. So I called daughter K and went to church with her and her husband.

There is just something that I like about being in church rather than listening to the sermon at home. Hopefully I will make it to our church this coming Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home