Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sick Once Again

Well it was a good thing I managed to get to church in July. It doesn’t look like I will be going to church with the large crowd nor does it look as if I will be going anywhere where there are crowds. Last week Monday I noticed my temperature was beginning to rise and by Thursday I was running a low grade temperature. Friday the home health nurse came and collected a sputum sample so the lab could culture it.

Yesterday morning the nurse called to tell me that I have yet another lung infection. Yesterday afternoon the doctor office called to tell me that they had ordered an antibiotic. So I will now have a couple of days with an upset stomach and being even more exhausted, all because of the antibiotic. If I remember correctly this will be the 3rd lung infection I’ve had this year.

I certainly am glad that P. and I went out last Tuesday to celebrate my birthday, even though my birthday isn’t until next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 3:31:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

Thanks for your comment on my forthcoming hospital visit - much appreciated.

Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 5:16:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home